Wednesday, April 26, 2006

God must hate me

DO NOT take the song tittle and chorus literally....

god must hate me
~Simple Plan~

Last night I just wanted to have fun
To go out with my friends
I took my dad's car
I never thought he would find out
But I crashed in a wallMan I'm dead

I guess it's no use
I'm screwing up ever little thing
I ever try to do
I was born to lose
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

God must hate me *NOt true*
He cursed me for eternity *Not Ture*
God must hate me *Not True*
Maybe you should pray for me
I'm breaking down and you can't save me
I'm stuck in hell *Not True*
And I wanna go home[x2]

Last night I had to study for this test
I forgot man I'm dead
And now my brain is bursting out of my head
I can't think I can't breathe
Once again

I guess it's no use
I'm screwing up ever little thing
I ever try to do
I was born to lose
Yeah yeah yeah yeah


No comments: