FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME (from Skee)
FOUR JOBS I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE
1. Social Worker (or better known as the Bao Ka Liao professional Kay Poh)
2. Income auditing at Raffles Hotel (cant believe it right?)
3. School book shop packer (years ago)
4. Being a Child of GOD *SMILES*
FOUR MOVIES THAT I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. LOTR (of cos.. *drools at MY Aragorn*)
2. Love Actually
3. Sweet November
4. Constantine
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Toa Payoh (almost most of my life)
2. Tampines
3. Jalan Binchang (1st few years of my life)
4. NUS PGP (does that count??)
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. Discovery Channel
4. National Geographic
(seldom watch TV these days.. aint any good shows around)
FOUR PLACES THAT I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Tibet, CHengDu
2. Nepal
3. Hong kong
4. Thailand
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY WHEN I'M ONLINE
1. EMAIL (yahoo, singnet)
2.www.rapturesoul.blogspot.com(lalallala)
3. Other peeps' Blogs (Vin, Skee, Jas, Gellies, etc etc etc)
4. PORN (hahahha) of cos not.... google ba..
FOUR OF MY FAV FOOD
1. ICE-Cream
2. Ice-Cream
3. Ice-Cream
4. More Ice-Cream!!!
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW
1. Anywhere except WORK... *Bring me far far away*
2. Away from Spore (LOTR Land, Aussie with frens, Canada with Nana n Su-An, Nepal with the nice nice mountains)
3. Spending time with people I love and care for and people who Love and care for me
4. TREKKING...being in the Great Outdoors, where I am the most At ease and myself..
FOUR FRIENDS WHOM I THINK THEY WOULD RESPOND
1. VINVIN
2. BRAT
3. Christina
4. Immi??
No comments:
Post a Comment