Saturday, April 29, 2006

All about the week

A cat's urine glows under a black light

Dunno how true that is... anyone wanna try that out and let me know? hahah.. Okies I haven had a proper update since last Friday.. sorry FOlks... been REAL REAL busy... these days.. goign to work is like going to a Battle Field.. sighz.. I am facing spiritual warfare, physical and emotional Breakdown...

Wonder if "my angels" aka Cherub etc are still reading this blog.. given the shift in blogsite since 2 months back... if so... I MISS my angels manz.. Badly need some words of comfort, encouragement and watever TLC that i am gonna get from anyone at this point in time..

sighz.. Do i sound real bad?? i dun wanna sound like some pathetic loser la.. but well.. although i wanna think that i am Ok.. i seriously dun think i am.. real contradictory.. i dun really know what i am saying too...

Oh wellz.. watever... my past week: (Friday to Monday)

Friday 21st April 2006
Its been 10 months!! Happy 10months Boy

Goodness.. 10months went by liaoz.. we're together for 10months already.. "shuo chang bu chang, shuo duan bu duan" 10 months can be a pretty long time and yet a short time too... I nearly forgot it was our 10months today... well wont have really matter too since I'm always the one remembering it...

Anywayz.. Carnival day... i stayed over in GH the night before.. slept for a mere 45mins before I was woken up by Dawne to make Milo.. and the day was rather packed with us running to and fro, not having proper meal, doing things, clearing up and also being irritated with Selfish Pigs and Bimbotic, Brainless people who "look good" but have no Substance...

Oh.. the day was also packed with one crisis after another for me with my clients all having issues one after another.... I kinda think I am properly starting my "social work career" only now...

The Boy came to pick me up.. brought me to Chomp Chomp to grab some food before he sent me home...

Saturday 22nd April 2006
Woke up with a headache... *must be due to the lack of sleep over the past few days* so I slept in till only 9.30am (when i was actually susposed to be at Carnival at 8.30)... The Boy came over after dropping by Scouts HQ to get the van, to send me to GH...

The day was once again a busy one.. was manning the game stalls with Ali and Haz...We're smart people as compared to brainless good looking people.. we have common sense, we have brains, we think fast and act fast, able to handle such "Ku-gong" well...

Carnival ended at 6ish..and then it was packing up time...we the same few of us (those in Rehab, Education n SW dept that is) *Haz, Mummy, Dawne, Ali, me* stayed behind to pack up... before we went for a yummy dinner at some Teochew porridge place...

After Porridge.. kinda dun really wanna go home kind of mood....Activated my Trusty Super Khakis.. Papa Bear and VinVIn dear.. Papa bear came to pick me up and we went to Serangoon Garden to meet up with VIn.. not sure why.. i badly had this craving for ICE-Cream.. and they complied.... so i brought them to this Ice-cream place "ICE3" (my 3rd time there.. 1st 2 times were with the BOy)

So we hang around and chilled till 1 before ViNVin sent me home... and guess what?? I COncussed on his car la.. haha from the moment i set in till the moment he woke me up.. I KO-ed...

Sunday 23rd April 2006
Went to churchie... super duper tired.. was real tempted to sleep in instead today.. haha but NOpez..need to meet my Ah-Pa in churchie... so off to church i go.. and after church, Celine, Charissa, Charmian and me made our way to Bugis to walk walk....

Boy came after whatever prog he had.. and so all of us was walking around together.... went to Scotts Pasta mania for dinner.... and then went home...

Monday 24th April 2006
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY PEARLYN aka BRAT!!

Well its the Brat's bday today... didnt do much, went home str after work.. Brat.. ur bday pressie will be on the way k?? haha...

~^I know I can.. i think i can... ^~

No comments: