I went to ISTANA again today.... hahah
My 4th time there today...
But my very 1st time as a guest....
Yeah.. its my 4th time there today... still can remember my very First time there was me as an Award recipient.. me was there to receive my PGA *President Guide Award* back in 1999.. hehe my Pride and honour.. hehhe and i was there in my Girl Guide Uniform
My 2nd and 3rd time to Istana was as a helper for PGA ceremonies... I was an usher cum japalang worker... wearing my Cadet Lietaneunt Uniform...
Today.. my 4th time there.. i was there as a guest.. heheh.. Mr Kenny Leong 'invited me as his guest" he was there to recieve his "Chief Scouts Commendation" aka some kinda "good service award' for his services to Scouts.. lala.. so yupz.. was in "formal wear"... haha first time there not in any uniform...
The dresscode of the event as written on the invitation card reads: Uniform with decorations / formal and silly Boy kept insisting that I should be in Uniform.. since I have uniform.. and also since I have a very "powerful decoration" aka my PGA badge to pin on to my Uniform..lala.. madness la..
anyway.. I took time off from work..*tons of time off to clear from last week*..and so i left at 1pm.. haha I changed in my social worker room's toilet... and man.. was soo worried i will bump into peeps *especially peeps who do not agree with 'time offs"* la.. and then they will start asking where i am going etc... and was trying to make sure 'coast is clear before i left" haha.. nice Ali sent and accompanied me down.. haha
Well.. Boy came to pick me up from GH... and we proceeded to Istana for the ceremony... we took some pics... will upload to show u peeps when i eventually upload it into the com.. heheh and well.. my 4th visit to ISTANA is more memorable cos....
The state flag was flown at Half Mast at the Istana...
anyway... am at Kenny's house now.. and i'm home alone here..cos he's out for his biking lessons.. his family is out for dinner.. so i'm here all alone waiting for him..haha think i go catch a nap before he comes back and we go for dinner... lala... ciaoz.. pIcs up soon.. =)
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
zach
i want to see all the pics!
Post a Comment