lala... once again.. i'm so sorry everyone.. but i am soo gonna WHINE yet again.. about my diary-x.. ARGhhh i really really deep down hope that they do recover everything!!! I am already missing my diary-x site sooo much....
Sorry to say this..and i know its kinda mean to say it too...just the other day someone was just telling me that my Blog *my diary-x* became the state it was only after miss j saga on my blog took place...hahah and that someone kinda said miss j must really be my nemesis manz..
lala... nemesis or not.. i dun care..all i care about now is my BLOG entries since 3 years back.... i want them back big big time.. I REALLY DO WANT THEM BACK!!!
Oh wells.. enough of whining and ventilation...some updates..
Tuesday 21st Feb
8months!! Happy 8th months of being together my dear Lovable Boy!!
anyways.. like all Tuesdays..went for Bible studies.. and met my aunt n cousi before bible studies...and Boy surprised me by being there too.. haha he saw Pearlyn and lala.. so he joined us for dinner...
Well bible study is getting interesting every other week,,, with nice classmates and also interesting things in the bible to discuss... i'm sure i'm gonna enjoy my Bible Studies this year...
Wednesday 22nd Feb
"Hey Hey Hey.. its thinking day...
Hey Hey Hey.. its thinking day...
Hey Hey Hey.. its thinking day..
All over the world its thinking day"
Lala... Its me and the "irritating guides song" again huh?? dare say that.. I BOX u ah... its Guides thinking day okie.. and we the tie knot girls just LOve to go around singing that song... 'irritating' everyone with that song.. on tis very special day.. hahah
I miss wearing my guide uniform.. I like my guide uniform manz... anyways.. tt's besides the point.. Ali was like daring me to wear my Guide uniform to review board meeting.. haha.. Ali I will wear my guide uniform to review board... if U wear ur brownie uniform.. How's that sounds to u??
Oh well..was supposed to meet Skee dearie and ZhuZhu after work... and then My Lovable Boy called me at 5ish.. he sounded real SICK,,,, very very bad flu...and so being the "nice-Gf-in training" me...I told Skee i will meet her later in the night instead... and went to Ang Mo Kio to meet Boy..
Met My Sick lovable Boy and plan was to spend some time with Boy, to send him home..and put him to bed and sleep.. before I make her own way to meet Skee or go home......in the end... jus before i left, dear Boy woke up!! and insisted he sent me to Skee and also home.. hmmm.. silly Boy.. sick liaoz still wanna send me home... but well appreciated it *Smiles*
He popped 1 flu tablet into his mouth just before we left..and manz.. the tablet took effect real fast manz...we went to skee's place got somethings from skee and then was was on my way home when Boy said he was hungry * we didnt eat dinner..he was too sick then...* and so lala..went to HongKong Cafe again.;. for supper before we went home...
I am missing my skee dearie.. hahah.. my tian mi mi time with her didnt work out.. haha will reserve my coming Friday for her.. hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment