Okies folks.. I wonder if anyone still come by to this site still.. Have not been ‘penning’ my thoughts here and been too busy till I kinda forgot about my blog…So well after a 5 month long hiatus … I am here to say that I am BACK!! Back to the blogging world… to all is reading my blog still…
Well.. in case you haven't know.. I have changed job recently decided to leave my previous place for many reasons... of which one was for personal development and growth.
Looking back my 5.5 years in my previous organization.. I guess I’ve picked up many happy memories from the place… met many wonderful people there as well that I will keep as precious friends close to my heart…. And of cos I miss the kiddos I worked with for the past 5 years…. But well it was time to move on… so Here I am into my 3rd month of work in my new work place..
Pretty much similar to what I do at GH, but well I must say there is some adjustments here and there… less intensive in casework, but more intensive in reporting and case recordings etc. Less flexibility as compared to GH time but definitely more structure to work around… I’m not really a person who really likes structure..but thus far I am enjoying the structure to some extent.. probably due to the fact of too much flexibility and too much changes due to people’s moods etc in the past that I really am adjusting well to structure…
Work’s been fine thus far, meeting new colleagues but am missing my old lunch khakis real loads.. but well as I often think back about the friends I left behind at GH, I am reminded constantly about my purpose in my new workplace.. It’s not easy making adjustments, starting from ground zero and leaving the comfort zone that I am in for the past 5years.. but well When God calls.. when the cloud moves.. I have to move…
Anywayz, just want to give Glory to God for the provision He has given to me, the support I received and the job he has planned for me in preparing me for greater things to come.
I believe and I trust that He has greater plans in store for me and I know I am heading in the right direction because I serve a great God who provides, and directs my path and Iam still "work in progress"...

No comments:
Post a Comment