Learnt an important lesson last night.... sort of an relevelation to me....a reminder too...
Had a report to rush and churn out by yesterday evening...and well it was kinda good that Leongie was away...that gave me the opportunity to stay late in office to do my work... and focus on my report... so was typing my report..and was about 90% done...and i remember that throughout my time of typing the report.. I clicked on the "save" icon...
and well, when it was close to 10ish... decided to call it a night..shall head home to complete the 10%...and i decided to "X" the document... and well usually if the document Had not been 'saved' it will prompt you and asked if you would want to save the document...and well in my case since i had clicked the 'save' icon occasionally, the prompt out screen didnt prompt me at all...
somehow or another...i felt something wasnt too right deep within me..Must be the Holy Spirit prompting me... so I decided to open the document before i sent it to my email acct to work from home... and lo and behold... the document was as good as how I first opened it to start typing in this afternoon...
Panicked and all.. Haz was around and she helped too...but after much panicking... the document was gone... cant find it in the com at all... and so had to start from scratch again... and only finished the report at close to 3ish am.....
Well the important lesson learnt from this episode wasnt to "always make sure i save correctly"..but instead through this encounter, I was reminded of this one fact that God was telling me....
That no matter what we do or attempt to do... nothing beats putting God first in life...cos God knows the best for us..the best decisions we have to make, the best person we are going to share our lives with, the best job for us etc... and It is only HIM that can save and he has already provided that saving grace for us... through Jesus Christ...
I am glad that I am already saved...and then i remembered that many are still not saved..and are Lost... the feeling of being lost or wandering in the lost (as to when i was looking for my lost document) was real bad.. in life we try soo many other ways to be happy and find satisfaction in the things we do... but actually forgetting the very basis of where Christ died on the cross for..
I thank God for the reminder that only He saves and have the ability to save...and Thank God that i am already saved and am a vessel used by him to reach out to many more =)
No comments:
Post a Comment