GH Youth Camp 2008
*PIC: Camp Tee Shirt, camp theme: "I wan 2 be ME"
Past few days were spent in CAMP again.. (yes my 101th Camp for the year i think) *okies i'm Exaggerating that again* but yupz.. this was a camp that for once I was quite reluctant to go.. (think its due to the overdose of camps in June that's causing the sianzness and phobia of camp).
But it was a camp that I had to go.. cos it was a camp for kiddos at work..(so we dun really have a choice) and well its a camp that was to reach out to the kiddos.. and its a camp (now that its over) that I enjoyed and glad I went =)
Teck and me were in the same group facilitating a group of 10 youths.. and must say.. Thank God that we had really good team.. the youths in our team were all naturally Sporty, bonded as a team, very cooperative and are very initiative.. Everynight for debrief.. Teck and me always give the best report..cos our team were responsive and willing to share...
We had amazing race around Sentosa, once again.. our team worked well together, looked after each other and learnt from each other.. super proud of them.. =) and once again I had another Luge ride.. our team came in 2nd for the Amazaing Race.. YIPPEess... at least Teck and me running around Sentosa did pay off...
and then the highlight for our kiddos were the disco night on the last night of camp...Boy came and was out Impromptu DJ (cos no mixer, so he did all he could to make it sound better).. Jie Lyn and her ABCDEFG (AH Beng Christian Doing Evangelism for God) husband came by to share too..
Our kiddos were all super dressy...and super excited for it.. must say it was an eye opener for all of us.. seeing all our youths in their super GLizzy and Glamourous outfit..
Bossie did up the place to make it more "prom night"/ Glitz & Glamourish..
and the best dressed in all our eyes.. goes to UNCLE BEE:
Was a great camp... tired but definitely FUN...
No comments:
Post a Comment