Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What I have been doing since I'm back..

What I have been doing since I came back...

Well like i said... sorry folks for the lack of updates... I seriously just dont know where to start updating from... I wanna note my whole trip down..but that will definitely take a while..so bear with me folks...So i guess as of now.. its just gonna be the regular updates... and I will just have to get out of my being lazy mood and start updating...

So what have I been doing since I came back....for the record.. I came back on 16th September (which coincidentally is my dearest Mama's birthday)
MAMA in heaven... Happy Blessed birthday to you.. I miss you!!!

I was Sick
Was down with "nepali disease" or something... fell sick, high fever (39 degrees), flu, cough, spinning headache etc....Funny how I can survive and function real well at High Altitude (my oxygen level was 95 at 5000m, heart-rate just got lower and lower the higher I went)..

but the moment i came back to Singapore I got sick...and to top it off.. heart palpitations and breathlessness...so i was SICK for a couple of days last week...

Time with the Lovable Boy
Ah Leong's gonna be going for 21 days course soon..so spending whatever time we have now first just before he goes for the course.. So have been meeting up with him pretty much, on days that he is out...but this week's he's on course again....

Met Lovable Boy on Sat evening after Gel meet.. and we headed down to Vivocity for dinner at Hog's breath...(after being deprived from meat over at Nepal) and ended up watching "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry".. Funny Pro-gay kinda show...watch it for a good laugh...

ChompChomp feasting
Also from being deprived from Seafood after 16days in Nepal.. our nepal group (Lester, Mummy's Boy, Kok Hon, Amos, Boy and me) met up at Chomps for dinner... feasted on all the yummy stingray, mussels, prawns etc and then it was over to Ice cube for photos exchange..

Looking at the pics kinda brought back memories on the trip... well I really enjoyed the lifestyle back then.. though no meat but still the slow moving and dun care about anything mood....kk pics uploaded soon kk??

Be back soon....

No comments: