

Everyone's into this Donuts crazed moments.. I remember I wasnt really such a Big Donut fan untill this whole donut crazed thingy came up... (yes I am such a sucker for trends) hahah.. but DOnuts are Nice.. and Yummy... especially Chocolaty kinds...
Met up with CJ for dinner last night... haha COnned him to Toa Payoh for dinner... was supposed to go for Jap meal (he's feeling rich cos of pay rise and wants to give me a treat) hahah but yupz.. something cropped up at work.. so we settled for simple dinner over at tpy..
And since his workplace was near Munchy Donuts...hahah he feeling rich again..decided to get me some donuts..so that's how i ended up having Donuts!!! (THANKS)...
WEll interesting how after soo many years of not talking etc...how life events can really change someone's perception and also change someone totally... but that's good.
WEll interesting how after soo many years of not talking etc...how life events can really change someone's perception and also change someone totally... but that's good.
hahah meeting up again for my promised Jap meal nxt wed... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment