Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leaving!!

Leaving!!!

YeS!!! I'm leaving the Country again... YIPEE!!! cant wait... sorry for the lack of updates these days... been kinda busy and of cos... the Big L has set in... LAZINESS... hahha...anywayz... I'm leaving for Philippines tonight!!!

well part of me wanna leave...cos its once again the great feeling within of exploring a new place yet again, and this time going to do something great for God... at the same time... its being away from everything else... and really its EVERYTHING ELSE!!! On the other hand..am worried... bout leaving at this time...cos seems like many things are happening just before this trip.. *Work of the devil??* but yupz.. shall put my trust in God that nothing bad will happen (home, work etc)

So just some quick updates....

The Lovable Boy and Me
Come 21st this mth... we are gonna be 2 years... lalal time pass SOOO duper fast la... well once again no special big celebration or anything of that sort...since I'm not around.. and he's running course too..... but yupz.. still things still going good...

Just the other day..Silly Boy actually found something I was badly craving for.. (a chocolate flavoured straw that Dawnie brought back from Aussie)... hahha and after that he even tried to find that online...Just for me.. *SWEET* hahaha.. Lovable Boy, am gonna miss u... take care while i'm not around...

The Family and Me
Seriously... things hasnt been very much bearable since mama left us... Empress of the home hasnt been in great moods..and we are kinda subjected to Empress swinging mood swings... Dowager's husband wasnt spared either...

Although Dowager's husband hasnt been doing something good... but still certain things is better left Unsaid and made known to all... everyone...EVERYONE i mean.. especially the one person i sympathise the most with but seldom talk to... lives in fear...

Haiz.. I'm a social worker.. but so wat??? even if i want to help.. the people MUST be willing to participate in the help process before I can do anything... But once i say something... the arrogance in one just makes the help process seems un-Help-able... SO STOP saying things like "you can help others... but u dun bother bout ur own family" when in my own assessment.. I think U are the one that needs help most......

I NEED A HOUSE SOON!!!!!

The work and Me
For those still unaware...I am no longer a social worker!!! Yes u read that right... I am now as of 1st June.. a Rehabilitation Coordinator!!! will be doing rehab prog with Hazel and yeah its gonna be FUN FUN FUN!!!

Friends
U guys are sooo gonna meet up for supper and kopi huh?? hahah kk I will miss u all... enjoy ur supper meet ups... and see ya all when i'm back kk.....

No comments: