6th Month of the year starts today
lalala.. its JUNE!!! time's flying by real fast.. ticking by slowing but Fly past real fast... gosh.. I am getting older with each passing day.. yesterday was public hols and I din even get to sleep in till late... Was woken up by calls after calls from office (dun they realised we are humans and need a life too.. and its Public Hols...so can they spare us? btw the "they" here refers to Parents who think we work there 24 hours a day)
yupz.. so even though i reached home at 5ish in the morning yesterday after mambo, I slept from 6am to only 9ish am... And plus the fact that my bio clock is already set at 9ish.. I woke up at 9ish... (its a sign of getting Old isnt it? when one sleeps lesser and lesser)
Oh wellz, anyway.. met up with my Lovable Boy-Ah Leong *new name for him by Teck* after work... he came back GH to pick me up..and haha we finally solved the mystery as to who the 'mystery man' who spoke to him the other time... Its none other then My big Boss....
Anyway.. Boy brought me to a nice place for dinner.. over at railway mall... went to Blooies for dinner.. had a great hearty meal together..and a great evening.. =)
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment