Attracting Weirdos days are back...
Last year i had an entry about some "weirdo" aka stalker calling my office no looking for Me???.... anyone remembers??? well.. last night.. the same person Called me... at 3am...
YES... 3am lor.. madness..
Weirdo: helloz..
Me: (in my super sleepy and dazed state) Yes??
Weirdo: helloz.. u sleeping already ah??
Me: Who is this?
Weirdo: U asleep?? U dun remember who i am already???
Me: Who are u?
Weirdo: Kelvin
Me: (Dun think bear will call me at such unearthly hour) Which Kelvin?
Weirdo: Kelvin Tan... u dun remember me already ah?
Me: I dun even think i know u la..
Weirdo *or should I say Kelvin Tan*: We know each other when we were out playing.... u dun remember?
Me: I think u got the wrong number...
Weirdo: No... correct...
Me: I think u got the wrong Number (sounded a little more irritated) and I HUNG up the line..
OH MANz... wat;s up la... crazy.. Am i being Stalked??? haha Haz and Ah Teck says my 'pheramones' of late rather power..hehehe But manz.. So scary la.. 3am... madness.. if he calls again.. i will scream my head off at him la....
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment