Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Feeling different these days

Feeling different these days

I'm no longer..
Woke up today.. feeling that things arent the same as before...
I'm no longer the naive Sophia that many once knew
I'm no longer the simple and easily satisfied Sophia anymore..
I'm no longer the Sophia who believes in innate goodness of all
I'm no longer the determined and never say Die Sophia
I'm no longer the efferverscent Sophia who smiles at the slightest of things
I'm no longer the super enthu SOphia...
I've lost my drive, my passion, my directions, my purpose
I've lost hope for many things and people
I've Lost my strength to do certain things

But on the hindsight... 1 thing i know I'll never Lost... and that's the COmfort, Love and the Sweetness of my Lord Jesus... who's Arms are always extending out to me.. =) So well.. despite waking up on the wrong side of bed today...despite watever difficult times I will face.. .

I know 1 thing never Change: My Heavenly Father will Always be there come what may...and that's the little Hope and faith I have...

No comments: