Busy Busy Busy... tons of things to do... loads of things to clear and pack just for inspection of the center... haha and so i went home real late on Monday.. or rather... real Early... left office at slightly after 1am.. haha But must say it was great fun playing the trolley, pushing Dawnie and JieJie Lynette, being 'karung guni' and clearing all the rubbish... haha damn funny la....
Oh wells, been coming to work early the past few days. except today.. haha lala... nothing much to update.. boring life i've got lately.. but well at least I'm a happy girl.. haha
everyone's kinda feeling irritated lately.. Must be the weather... its real hot these days.. *and that reminds me.. I wanna go TANNING* so SKEE DEARIE... let's set aside a day for that ..and for u to teach me swimming.. haha
well yupz.. loads of peeps have been feeling irritated lately.. peeps from church, work, friends too.. I'm like the only happy bunny around... hmmm... but am i really happy? haha i dunno manz.. or could it be just becos i'm in my usual "Mood swings" thingy..and its in the HIGH HIGH HIGH mood again... lalaa... i am mad...
wadeva it is.. come date me or talk to me if u're sad cos I can 'spread' part of my joy n happiness to you all.. NOW.. when i still can..kinda foresee i might be less chirpy from next week onwards... lala...
MIssing Lovable Boy
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment