Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy Happy happy

Its Saturday and I'm in office.. half the day went by and it seems I've done quite alot of things.. and well I stil have another half of the day..which is fully packed... oh wellz.. just before i leave.. shall just come blog..

Its always when I had a tiring week that I have to work on saturday.. lala... oh wellz, this whole week I've been waking up early almost everyday... except for tml, cos tml's service gonna be at 5pm.... haha was telling Skee.. once a year, we the Gellies look forward to such service.. cos it means we can sleep in..

Anyway.. jus came back from a Parents Teacher Meeting with Ali and one of our boy... one of the boys that i will 'miss' *pls note not that sort of emeshed relationship kinda miss* when he is discharged... well Teacher had nice things to say... and am glad that he has progressed well... =)

lala.. last night was out with Boy.. met him at his place..and we went for dinner at ECP hawker center... simple meal and then he sent me home... he was like concussing lor.. and so i reached home real early on a friday night *for once* hahah...

Woke up early this morning.. to meet up with Skee and our fren... talk to "our fren" bout some stuffs... interesting point of view there.. and well.. they accompanied me to Newton to send the Pioneer girls off for their Orienteering Test hike... lala wonder if they will be able to do well..since its a change of environment...

Gonna go to church soon.. long day in church... Techno Tambourine pratise, Dinner com meeting..and also GEL meet..and then it will be off to town i go with VIctoria.. to shop for some stuffs.. be back soon.....

Someday we'll know...if love can move a mountain

No comments: