
"A Saint once decreed, that a man must agree to a woman's proposal today.. Give me a sign whether to meet me at eight at the same place you sit and fulfill the tradition of February 29"
[Taken from the The Leap Years]
Watched Leap Years today with Hazel, after work...(was over at Central, Clarke Quay for a training) and we were off work rather early...So yupz.. decided to head to Town to catch Leap years...
And may i say that I simply love the movie?? was sooo good.. although some of the things in the show was too good to be true..but ya.. i think its like some fairytale come true kinda show.. and I know i am such a sucker for it... but yupz.. its one of the nicest movies that i have watched in a long long while....
I am sooo going to get the DVD for this show when it is out... and for those of you who haven caught the show... should go watch it.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment