I Miss wearing my Guides uniform... I miss the blue uniform, the scarve, the badges and all the crazy things we do back in Guiding days...
Had my basic theory test today.. haha few days back to think i actually failed the trial theory test..and i tot I must be "super cannot make it".. went for basic theory test.. and I passed!! hahah.. *all things are possible with God!*
And so I have my basic theory liaoz.. next up would be to start my driving lessons... I immediately booked a time for lesson..and gosh per lesson of 120mins (off peak timing) cos $71.69 la.. super EX... i wanna cry liaoz..gonna be broke by the time i obtain my liscense.. so must pass the first time...
Anywayz... worked till late, went back home changed and was off to Budget Terminal.. to pick up friends from Philippines, Cebu-iLoiLo : Pastor and wifey, Jemuel and Japheth... WELCOME TO SINGAPORE frens.. =)
They brought us letter from Philippines.. i got mine too from Mart.. haha "love letter" hand delievered as what Jap and Jem said.. haha..anyway was nice to see them again..and so sad that they will onli be here with us for 5 days... but yupz.. better then nothing.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment