On the rocks
Its the emo period again... time of the month is approaching and I guess its good excuse to blame everything on Time of the month... oh wellz, I'm walking on very thin line these days...
Thin line of choosing to work or slack on
Thin line of giving up everything or holding on
Thin line of breaking down or pressing or
Why is it I cant seem to find support and solace in the people I want support and solace from?
Its the emo period again... time of the month is approaching and I guess its good excuse to blame everything on Time of the month... oh wellz, I'm walking on very thin line these days...
Thin line of choosing to work or slack on
Thin line of giving up everything or holding on
Thin line of breaking down or pressing or
Why is it I cant seem to find support and solace in the people I want support and solace from?
Why is it that I can be there for these people... but they are never there when i need them?
Why is it that these people do not understand I do need their love, care and support as well?
Why is it that these people thinks I'm fine when i'm not?
ARGHHhhhhhhhhhhhh
PMS has striked again....
Why is it that these people do not understand I do need their love, care and support as well?
Why is it that these people thinks I'm fine when i'm not?
ARGHHhhhhhhhhhhhh
PMS has striked again....
No comments:
Post a Comment