Flying Off to Thailand!!!
Yeah.. gonna be flying off in a Plane again.. in a few hours time... hahah..cant wait... I am always excited about leaving the country... especially in a plane.. hehe... though its just a few days..and it isnt a trekking trip.. but haha it is a Rest and Relax and slacking trip..
No planning... going with my aunty and 2 Brats...and gonna go there to shop.. hahah... wonder if i will really buy loads of things back... lala.. anyway... its already 2.30am..and I am supposed to be in court later before flying off...and here i am transfering songs from com to ipod...
Thursday 14th Dec 2006
Met up with the lovable Boy in the evening..he came to pick me up.. *feel so pampered*.. anywayz... went for dinner at Wheelock place..in a Jap restaurant.. bought Christmas pressie for Brat 1 and also his brothers... well i'm leaving tml..and when i am back on Monday.. he's leaving for KL..
Our timing really clashes ALL the time.. oh wellz... he sent me home.. and then i went home to pack my stuff... and within 20mins.. i was out for supper.. *and u wonder why i always complain that I am gonna be disowned Big big time...*
Met Weilun and MAN for supper...was supposed to meet them on Tues night but in the end we postponed it to tonight... so we went to Adam road food Center (I actually told my family i was going to my house downstairs Only lor) to lim kopi.. was just a short catch up.. but well good to know updates from one another...
Oh wellz..the idea of doing something rash like booking an air ticket to somewhere...and travelling on my own has hit me again suddenly..and was asking MAN and Weilun where will be a good, nice and safe place for a silly goose to travel..I din wan a developed country..and i dun have much money..so only place was Asean countries.
And i dun mind going to ASEAN countries... haha and Silly Man joked bout 'stalking' me.. I knew it.. immediately told him that I knew right from start he had something for me.. hahaha our silly MAN and WOMAN thingy between us..
Okies dokes.. kinda sleepy le.. finally the transfer is done.. so yupz.. off to bed i go.. Dun miss me dudes and babes... Be back on Monday.. =)
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment